2021 Regulations UCI MTB Eliminator World Cup – Version January
- 13:00 – 13:30 Training Elite riders Men and Women
- 13:35 – 13:45 time race UCI MTB Eliminator World Cup (XCE) – Women
- 13:45 – 14:00 time race UCI MTB Eliminator World Cup (XCE) – Men
- 14:00 – 14:15 Open training for all riders
- 14:20 – 14:40 City Mountainbike Open (Short-track Men and Women)
- 14:40 – 15:00 1/8 finals UCI MTB Eliminator World Cup (XCE) – Men
- 15:00 – 15:10 1/4 finals UCI MTB Eliminator World Cup (XCE) – Women
- 15:10 – 15:20 1/4 finals UCI MTB Eliminator World Cup (XCE) – Men
- 15:20 – 15:30 1/2 finals UCI MTB Eliminator World Cup (XCE) – Women
- 15:30 – 15:40 1/2 finals UCI MTB Eliminator World Cup (XCE) – Men
- 15:40 – 15:45 small final UCI MTB Eliminator World Cup (XCE) – Women
- 15:45 – 15:50 small final UCI MTB Eliminator World Cup (XCE) – Men
- 15:55 – 16:00 big final UCI MTB Eliminator World Cup (XCE) – Women
- 16:00 – 16:5 big final UCI MTB Eliminator World Cup (XCE) – Men
- 16:15 – 16:25 Kids race
- 16:30 – 16:40 UCI Short-track race XCC Women
- 16:45 – 16:55 UCI Short-track race XCC Men
- 17:05 Ceremony
- KIDS : 10 minutes’ kids race (Initiation!)
- City Mountainbike Open:
- Short-track for all mountainbikers with or without licence born in 2005 or before and residing in the city or province where the race is organised (day permission from year of birth 2005 and before)
- Shorttrack Race (XCC) – for all cyclists with a minimum age of 19 with a valid race licence
- UCI Mountain Bike Eliminator WorldCup (XCE) – for racers with a valid race licence for participation in MTB races. Women and Men.
- Every racer gets 1 chip for time registration. (The organization cannot be held responsible for any error if the ship could not be applied as prescribed!)
- Each rider is responsible to return his chip immediately after his last race to the registrations-desk – when the organization doesn’t receive the chip back there will be a penalization of 75 euro.
- The riders’ number should be visibly attached on the steering wheel, as well as on the shirt during XCE races.
- Participants of the UCI MTB Eliminator World Cup change their number (on the steering wheel) AFTER the time trial in accordance with his/her results in the TT.
- A helmet is obligatory.
- Not allowed to enter the course without numberplate
- Upon registration, each participant is covered by an insurance of the National Federation.
- The organization cannot be held responsible for any accident or theft.
- Regulations: UCI and National Federation
- Registration on www.citymountainbike.com
- Only after payment and reception of a confirmation e-mail your registration shall be final!
- In case of cancellation a 10€ administrative cost will be charged, cancellation only possible till 8 days before the race.
- If a racer does not show up on the day of the race, no registration fee shall be reimbursed.
XCE 40 – XCC 30 – City Mountainbike OPEN 15
- Free registration.
- Kids’ initiation: 10 minutes.
- Sign up before getting the number that must be attached to the steering.
- With and without licence: from year of birth 2005 till and including 2012
- Warm-up kids are only allowed during the open training.
- NO COMPETITION!
- All kids get a medal!
City Mountainbike OPEN
- Max. 70 participants
- Without race licence provided that the participants are covered with a day insurance (day licences from year of birth 2004 and before)
- 15 minutes
- Registration fee: 15€ day licence
- Starting sequence depends on the registration date.
- Gents: 3 prizes (Medal + flowers)
- Ladies: 3 prices (Medals+ flowers)
Shorttrack (XCC) Men-Woman
- Open for all racers with a valid race licence with a minimum age of 19 (year of birth 2002 or before) (men & women: Elite, U23, Juniors, Masters, Amateurs)
- Race time: 10 minutes for Men – 10 minutes for Woman
- Doubled riders are taken out of the race.
- Separated race men and woman
- Start order = UCI raking on the race day decide the position
- Minimum riders: 8 woman – 12 men
- Winner=the first racer to cross the finish line
- UCI point: cat3
- Registration fee: 30 euro
UCI Mountain Bike Eliminator World Cup (XCE)
- Participants time trial: no limit
- We start with the highest number and end with the best qualified time
- Participants Heats: Women: 16 – Men: 32
- For racers with a valid race licence for the following categories: Men & Women,
- Registration fee: 40€
- No UCI points limit for participation
- This race is open for riders aged 17 or older (year of birth 2003 and before) can participate at the Eliminator World Cup (Elite, Juniors, U23 and master)
- In the time trials we start with the lowest UCI ranked rider – in case of no raking the time of registration decide.
- category ranking is decided by the time in the individual time trial in 1 lap
- The number of competitors decide the starting sequence in the heats. The lowest number choose first.
- At the start of the series and finals, the 4 racers stand next to one another
- The heats consist of a maximum of 4 riders
- At the start, starting lines shall not be crossed.
- The race starts with a shot or the sound of a whistle, and is announced 15 seconds before start.
- Starting blocks indicated in the UCI table
- Racers with DNS, DNF, DSQ behind their names after the time trial or after one of the heats cannot start again in the next series.
- 1 lap
- Start every 20sec. or 30 sec
- We start first with the women then the men
- 8 series with 4 participants each, 2 laps
- 2 best participants go to the quarter finals
- 4 series of 4 participants each, 2 laps
- 2 best participants go to the semi-finals
- 2 series of 4 participants each, 2 laps
- 2 best participants go to the big finale, the other 2 go to the small final
- Small final: 2 laps (First women then men)
- Big final: 2 laps (First women then Men
- The result is drawn up by the Commissars Panel, based on the electronic time records and in accordance with the UCI regulations.
- Big finals: 2 laps
- All riders competing in the big final, except for riders DSQ.
- All riders competing in the small final, except for riders DSQ.
- Riders DNF or DNS in the semi-finals.
- The positions of the other riders are decided by the series they obtained, next by their position in the time trial and finally by their competitor’s number. At the sole discretion of the commissars panel, a rider can, after a heat, be classified in a ranking other than that of his actual finishing and it can be announced as a degradation (REL).Racers that are DNF, DSQ or DNS in the semi-finals shall not be entitled to participate in the play-off.The final classification of the competition shall be set as described below:
DNF participants are classified before the DNS participants. If there are several DNF and DNS racers the competitor’s number shall decide on their classification.
DNF and DNS participants in the first series of the main competition shall be mentioned without end result.
- New handlebar number after the time trial event with numbers 1 to 32.
UCI Points scale
UCI Points scale: 30-20-15-12-10-8-6-4-2-1
The UCI competition supplies the following UCI XCO chart.
The result is drawn up based on the electronic time records and in accordance with the UCI regulations.
General ranking UCI Mountain Bike Eliminator World Cup (XCE)
The general individual ranking is decided based on the individual results of each participant.
The general individual ranking is decided based on the individual results of each participant.
The sum of points of the UCI Mountain Bike Eliminator World Cup races + Time trial World Cup point over the circuit of all 9 races of the circuit will decide over the general UCI Mountain Bike Eliminator World Cup!
Points shall be divided in accordance with the below scale of points for each UCI MTB Eliminator World Cup race:
60 – 40 – 30 – 25 – 20 – 18 – 16 – 14 – 12 – 10 – 8 – 6 – 4 – 3 – 2 – 1
30 – 20 – 15 – 13 – 12 – 11 – 10 – 9 – 8 – 7 – 6 – 5 – 4 – 3 – 2 – 1
If two or more riders equal on points for the general qualification, the following criteria will be applied to determine the ranking:
- points acquired during the heats only (excluding the points acquired during the time trials)
- the most recently acquired points during the last race (heats + time trial)
- the most recently acquired points during the heats of the last race (excluding the points acquired during the time trial)
To determine the final ranking after 9 UCI MTB Eliminator World Cup races, only the 8 best results will be taken into account.
To determine the 8 best results, the following criteria will be applied:
- the points per race acquired during the heats and the time trials
- the points per race acquired during the heats only
- the most recently acquired points per race
Day ranking per race:
UCI MTB Eliminator World Cup Eliminator
- Men’s Eliminator: 1300 EUR (595/300/175/85/45/35/20/20/15/10)
- Women’s Eliminator: 1300 EUR (595/300/175/85/45/35/20/20/15/10)
UCI MTB Eliminator World Cup Time trials Eliminator
- Men Time trials: 200 EUR (100/50/25/15/10)
- Women Time Trials: 200 EUR (100/50/25/15/10)
- Elite men (Juniores – u23): 425 EUR (225/100/50/25/25)
- Elite Women: (Juniores – u23): 425 EUR (225/100/50/25/25)
UCI MTB Eliminator World Cup General (9.900 euro) (9 X 1100 per race)
Riders have to be present on the final race to receive their price money
Riders need 6 obligate participations
- Elite Men: (Juniores – U23) 4950 EUR (2200/1100/550/250/200/150/125/100/75/50/50/25/25/25/25)
- Elite Women: (Juniors – U23) 4950 EUR (2200/1100/550/250/200/150/125/100/75/50/50/25/25/25/25)
Payment price money : riders send there Iban to email@example.com for payment