- Race venue: Ladeuzeplein & Hooverplein
- Parking: Crew and Commissairs: Erasmus plein – Raven straat
- Riders: be aware about the parking regulations!
- Paddock: Reservation – email@example.com – No cars aloud the paddock.
- PCP UCI: Mr. ROBICHON Serge (FRA)
- Registrations: Tent at the Hooverplein from 12:00 till 14:00 – change numbers directly after the time trials same location.
- Team managers meeting:Paddock at 13:00
- Doctor – medical team: Dr. Manuel Palinck
- Podium ceremony:
- XCC 1/2/3 Women – 1/2/3 Men
- XCE 1/2/3/4/5 Women – 1/2/3/4/5 Men
- UCI World Cup standings 1/2/3 Women – 1/2/3 Men
- Prize money:Day ranking per race:UCI MTB Eliminator World Cup
- Men’s Eliminator: 2000 EUR (705-400-250-125-100-90-80-70-60-50-40-30)
- Women’s Eliminator: 2000 EUR (705-400-250-125-100-90-80-70-60-50-40-30)
Time trials UCI MTB Eliminator World Cup
- Men’s Time trials: 500 EUR (205-100-75-50-40-30)
- Women’s Time Trials: 500 EUR (205-100-75-50-40-30)
Short Track XCC
- Men’s XCC: 300 EUR: (150-100-50)
- Women’s XCC: 300 EUR: (150-100-50)
- Doping control:
- Hotel partner: Pentahotel Leuven
Book here your stay (discount applies until May 23rd)
How to travel to the competitions? (athletes & fans)
Looking for the shortest/cheapest and most comfortable travel from your home town to the race venue? Uniglobe Travel is the Official Travel Partner of the 2022 UCI Mountain Bike Eliminator World Cup and the 2022 UCI Mountain Bike Eliminator World Championships and provides you the best possible conditions to ease your travels.
If you request to book, please refer to City Mountainbike (in the title of your email) and the participating races in your request. Please get in touch with our friendly agent firstname.lastname@example.org for a best-value booking and travel during the 2022 UCI Mountain Bike Eliminator World Cup and the 2022 UCI Mountain Bike Eliminator World Championships.
We strongly recommend you to mention the weight and size of your sporting equipment. Several accommodation packages are also possible on demand.
Why book with Uniglobe Travel? As Official Travel Partner, Uniglobe Travel makes it easier to travel to the races from anywhere on the globe – both for riders and fans! The only trip you will regret is the one you don’t take, so make sure you do it the right way:Email email@example.comTel. +32 2 270 45 77
|14:00 – 14:30||Training Women and Men|
|14:35 – 14:45||Time Trials Women – World Cup (XCE)|
|14:45 – 15:00||Time Trials Men – World Cup (XCE)|
|15:00 – 15:15||Open Training|
|15:20 – 15:35||Kids Race|
|15:40 – 17:10||Finals Women and Men – World Cup (XCE)|
|17:15 – 17:25||UCI Short-track race Women XCC|
|17:25 – 17:35||UCI Short-track race Men XCC|